YOUR PERSONAL PRACTICE PARTNER
You’ve spent plenty of hours practicing your shot, but have you practiced like you are shooting in a game? Catch and shoot, receiving passes from different spots on the court, different pass types; chest/bounce/lob. None of that can be done when shooting by yourself.
Robo Point Guard is the first MOBILE Shooting Machine to help you improve your catch and shoot techniques from any location on the court. Robo’s patented mobility allows you to catch your passes from a moving passer and the funnel net maximizes your practice time by catching missed and all made shots.
Best of all it’s affordable – No loan required, no go-fund me page or fund raiser needed. We made it reasonably priced for not only coaches at all levels but the players themselves.
Maximize Your Practice Time
- RPG Moves To All Spots On The Court
- Improves Court Awareness
- Improves Footwork
- Provides A Great Workout
- Receive Passes Driving To The Hoop
Catch and Shoot
- RPG Provides 3 Different Pass Options (Chest/Bounce/Lob)
- Improves Hand-Eye Coordination
- Improves Pass Catching For Both Outside And Inside Game
- Provides ALL Pass Types Just Like Any Game Situation
- Practice Alley-Oops From A Moving Passer!
Increased Shooting Reps
- RPG Holds Up to 5 Basketballs
- Funnel Net Catches Missed And All Made Shots. Holds Up to 15 Balls Total
- Funnel Net Below Rim Allows For Clear Sight Line
- Reward System Improves Concentration On Each Shot
- Provides Entertaining And Encouraging Way To Keep Your Session Going
ROBO POINT GUARD Is Moving The Shooting Machine In To The Future
ROBO POINT GUARD
- Moves left/right – forward/backward – diagonal
- Programmable to certain locations on court
- Clear view of hoop
- Ideal for indoor & outdoor use
- Smaller size fits in garage/storage closet
- Rechargeable battery for extended use
- Affordable for coaches and players
OTHER "SHOOTING MACHINES"
- Unable to collect made shots away from basket
- Obstructed view of basket
- Extremely large/difficult to store
- Passes coming from only one spot
- Heavy to maneuver